- Quality Assurance in Medical Education (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- An Introduction to Medical Teaching (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Faculty Development in the Health Professions (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Problem-Based Learning in Clinical Education (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- Embracing Indigenous Knowledge in Science and Medical Teaching (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Surgical Education (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
"The authors provide us with a masterful reconceptualization of medical education that challenges traditional notions about teaching and learning. The book critiques current practices and offers new approaches to medical education based upon sociocultural research and theory. This thought provoking narrative advances the case for reform and is a must read for anyone involved in medical education." -
David M. Irby, PhD, Vice Dean for Education, University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine; and co-author of Educating Physicians: A Call for Reform of Medical School and Residency
"This book is a truly visionary contribution to the Flexner centenary. It is compulsory reading for the medical educationalist with a serious concern for the future - and for the welfare of patients and learners in the here and now."
Professor Tim Dornan, University of Manchester Medical School and Maastricht University Graduate School of Health Professions Education.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 292
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Februar 2011
- ISBN-13: 9789048196920
- Artikelnr.: 37413333