- What the Psychic Told the Pilgrim (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Mad Dogs And An Englishwoman (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Kiwis Might Fly (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- On A Hoof And A Prayer (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Fried Eggs With Chopsticks (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Narrow Dog To Carcassonne (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- C'est La Folie (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
From the thigh-burning ascents of the Pyrenees to the relentless olive groves of Andalusia, Polly found more adventures that she had bargained for. She survived a nail-biting encounter with a sprightly pig, escaped over-zealous suitors, had her morality questioned by the locals, encountered some dubious aficionados on the road and indulged her love of regional cooking. While she pedalled, Polly pondered some of the more lurid details of Spanish history - the king who collected pickled heads, the queen who toured the country with her husband's mouldering corpse, and the unfortunate duchess who lost her feet. And wherever she cycled, she ate and ate - and yet still she shrank out of her trousers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.05.2009
- ISBN-13: 9781409083405
- Artikelnr.: 39220061