- Ludwig Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Anton Marty and Contemporary Philosophy (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- How Colours Matter to Philosophy (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Telling What She Thinks (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Meaning and Truth in African Philosophy (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Nothing To Come (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
Throughout, the contributors clarify the relationships and interdependencies between formal and informal notions and constructions. Their main focus is to show how formal treatments of philosophical problems may help us understand them better. Formal methods can be used to solve problems but also to express new philosophical problems that would never have seen the light of day without the expressive power of the formal apparatus.
¿Formal philosophy merges work in different areas of philosophy as well as logic, mathematics, computer science, linguistics, physics, psychology, biology, economics, political theory, and sociology. This title offers an accessible introduction to this new interdisciplinary research area to a wide academic audience.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 24.10.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319774343
- Artikelnr.: 54423195