- Teachers as Tutors: Shadow Education Market Dynamics in Georgia (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- The Politics of Educational Reform in Ghana (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Educational Equality and International Students (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Logics of Socialist Education (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Recruiting International Students in Higher Education (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- The Nordic Education Model (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
This book provides a global and social examination of how disabilities are played out and experienced around the world. It presents auto-ethnographic perspectives on disability across cultures, societies, and countries by documenting individuals' personal narratives, thought processes and reflections.
Chapter authors share cross-cultural perspectives within and across various countries, such as India, Australia, United States, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, Croatia, Brazil, South Africa, and Qatar. Adopting a self-reflective stance following qualitative research methodology, the chapter authors discuss the current challenges in the field. Next, they deconstruct disability identities, explore the complexities of communication with differently abled persons, examine inclusive policies, practices and interventions and present insights from caregivers. The book concludes with critical reflections and a look to the future of global diversity and inclusion.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 390
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.05.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319552248
- Artikelnr.: 53061876