- Phase II Clinical Development of New Drugs (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Statistical Applications for Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) in the Pharmaceutical Industry (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Statistical Applications from Clinical Trials and Personalized Medicine to Finance and Business Analytics (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Rank and Pseudo-Rank Procedures for Independent Observations in Factorial Designs (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Practical Considerations for Adaptive Trial Design and Implementation (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Dose-Finding Designs for Early-Phase Cancer Clinical Trials (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
Essentially, this adaptive methodology was introduced in the 1990s. Since then, it has become popular and the object of intense discussion and still represents a rapidly growing field of statistical research. This book describes adaptive design methodology at an elementary level, while also considering designing and planning issues as well as methods for analyzing an adaptively planned trial. This includes estimation methods and methods for the determination of an overall p-value. Part I of the book provides the group sequential methods that are necessary for understanding and applying the adaptive design methodology supplied in Parts II and III of the book. The book contains many examples that illustrate use of the methods for practical application.
The book is primarily written for applied statisticians from academia and industry who are interested in confirmatory adaptive designs. It is assumed that readers are familiar with the basic principles of descriptive statistics, parameter estimation and statistical testing. This book will also be suitable for an advanced statistical course for applied statisticians or clinicians with a sound statistical background.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 301
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Juli 2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319325620
- Artikelnr.: 46944947