- Ethical and Legal Issues in Human Resource Development67,99 €
- Workforce Inter-Personnel Diversity67,99 €
- Human Resource Development in Vietnam115,99 €
- Developing Human Resources in Southeast Asia107,99 €
- Human Resource Development in South Korea76,99 €
- Human Resource Development in South Korea107,99 €
- Human Resource Management in the Pornography Industry39,99 €
- Verlag: Palgrave Macmillan / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-030-07605-4
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2019
- Seitenzahl: 172
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Januar 2019
- Abmessung: 210mm x 148mm x 9mm
- Gewicht: 232g
- ISBN-13: 9783030076054
- ISBN-10: 3030076059
- Artikelnr.: 57908193
Chapter 2: Toward a More Specific and Collaborative Understanding of Ethical and Legal Issues in HRD
The collaborative role of HRD professionals in developing ethical and legal standards within organizations.
Recognizing the contributions of HRD professionals in developing ethical training programs and resources.
Economics of ethical and legal workplace policies
Chapter 3: Values and Decision-Making
The role of values, ethics, and ethical decision making in the workplace.
Historical views of ethics
Principles and theories of ethics
Ethical and unethical decision making
HRD through codes of ethics
Communication through codes of ethics
Accountability for ethical behavior
Ethical and legal issues as a core value of the organization
Chapter 4: Connecting Ethics and Diversity using Diversity Intelligence
Protected Class groups in the workplace
The role of self-awareness, buy-in, and diversity intelligence
Developing leader DQ using communication channels
Ethical and diversity training methodology
What role does power and privilege play in determining who is treated ethically and legally fair in the workplace?
Group power in the workplace
How do perceptions act as barriers affecting protected class groups?
The federal mandate of Affirmative Action
Assess the role of affirmative action in overall ethical evaluation
Chapter 5: Workplace Hiring and Retention
Employee rights in the workplace
Differentiate between employee security and employer rights
Non-compete clauses and its impact on worker loyalty and company success
Downsizing within the workplace.
Chapter 6: Laws, Ethics, and Policies
Electronic monitoring in the workplace
Whistleblowing and its impact on organizations
Intellectual property rights and its impact on individuals and organizations
Chapter 7: Research Ethics, Governance, and the Future
Institutional Review Board (IRB), Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Research Ethics
Are HRD researchers and professionals practicing appropriate research ethics?
Training, education, and future trends