- Alcohol Problems in Adolescents and Young Adults (eBook, PDF)161,95 €
- New Directions in Affective Disorders (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Stimulants (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Research on Alcoholism Treatment (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Traditional Family Values and Substance Abuse (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- The Biology of Alcoholism (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Treating Alcoholism (eBook, PDF)41,99 €
Schuckit combines his experience as practitioner, researcher, and teacher to give professionals and students across the health and mental health disciplines a working knowledge of drug-related pathology, beginning with pharmacology, drug mechanisms, and genetic factors. And the Sixth Edition is as accessible as its predecessors, striking the right comfort level for the classroom or the emergency room.
-Clinical/emergency orientation suited to both chronic misuse and acute situations
-Coverage reflects current trends in alcohol, drug, and multidrug use, abuse, and dependence
-Concise chapters for quick reference
-Updated bibliography-approximately 80% of citations are post-2000
-Diagnostic information reflects upcoming changes to the DSM
-Latest strategies in treatment (psychological and pharmacological) and rehabilitation
All material is organized for ease of use, whether the reader needs fast answers in a crisis, seeks new ideas for helping long-term patients or clients, or is just becoming familiar with the different drug classifications. This new edition offers expanded knowledge of a wide-ranging problem and a growing and clinically important population, and authoritative suggestions for effective care.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.