- Quantum Inspired Intelligent Systems96,99 €
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Pattern Recognition Using Soft Computing118,99 €
- Towards Hybrid and Adaptive Computing75,99 €
- Towards Hybrid and Adaptive Computing147,99 €
- Do Smart Adaptive Systems Exist?147,99 €
- Intelligent Systems in Oil Field Development under Uncertainty133,99 €
- Modelling, Monitoring and Diagnostic Techniques for Fluid Power Systems66,99 €
Artificial intelligence encompasses methods like artificial neural networks and fuzzy logic. Computational intelligence includes optimization methods such as genetic algorithm, evolutionary algorithm, arts colony, particle swarm optimization, etc. and their variations. Feasibility of the application of these techniques in various control and optimization problems has been investigated extensively and these techniques have been applied to physical systems in a number of cases.
With the computational power now available, importance of this relatively new branch of knowledge, that is heavily dependent on soft computing, will grow significantly in the future. The appearance of a book like this one helps spread awareness about the new techniques based on soft computing and is thus a welcome addition.
In this book a cross-section of these techniques is introduced and their applications illustrated by examples from physical systems based on the author s own research. It will provide a good introduction to a reader interested in this subject.
Om P. Malik, Professor Emeritus, University of Calgary
- Studies in Computational Intelligence 103
- Verlag: Springer / Springer Berlin Heidelberg / Springer, Berlin
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
- Seitenzahl: 636
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. November 2010
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 33mm
- Gewicht: 949g
- ISBN-13: 9783642096228
- ISBN-10: 3642096220
- Artikelnr.: 32057763