- Machine Vision Algorithms and Applications52,99 €
- Optical and Digital Image Processing109,99 €
- Theory and Applications of Image Registration141,99 €
- Object-Oriented Programming with SIMOTION29,99 €
- Color in Computer Vision: Fundamentals and Applications117,99 €
- Nanomagnetism155,00 €
- Computer Vision in Vehicle Technology: Land, Sea, and Air106,99 €
- Verlag: Wiley-VCH
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 1141339 000
- 2. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 860
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. April 2017
- Abmessung: 249mm x 186mm x 45mm
- Gewicht: 1770g
- ISBN-13: 9783527413393
- ISBN-10: 3527413391
- Artikelnr.: 45728934
...Section nine, "Machine Vision in Manufacturing," ...provides a solid introduction to what vision systems can do and the problems they can solve.
Designers will ...find much useful information in the section "Lighting in Machine Vision." This chapter provides just the type of explanations and illustrations that help engineers properly plan and assemble light sources for an application.
If you still perceive lighting techniques to be black magic, turn to this chapter for advice. I cannot think of another source that offers as much practical information about lighting.
This reference book provides many helpful diagrams and photographs that illustrate how algorithms work, the results of lighting components in various ways, and how camera systems operate.
UBM Tech 2006