- Meta-Heuristics (eBook, PDF)217,95 €
- Advances in Computational and Stochastic Optimization, Logic Programming, and Heuristic Search (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- Column Generation (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Supply Chain Management: Models, Applications, and Research Directions (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- Nondifferentiable and Two-Level Mathematical Programming (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Operational Tools in the Management of Financial Risks (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Location, Scheduling, Design and Integer Programming (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Graph Theory and Combinatorial Optimization explores the field's classical foundations and its developing theories, ideas and applications to new problems. The book examines the geometric properties of graph theory and its widening uses in combinatorial optimization theory and application. The field's leading researchers have contributed chapters in their areas of expertise.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.