- Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Geometric Algebra for Computer Graphics (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Geometric Modeling and Processing - GMP 2006 (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Advances in Geometric Modeling and Processing (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Introduction to Geometric Computing (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
- Advances in Visual Computing (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
This book examines all aspects essential for a successful application of geometric algebra: the theoretical foundations, the representation of geometric constraints, and the numerical estimation from uncertain data. Formally, the book consists of two parts: theoretical foundations and applications. The first part includes chapters on random variables in geometric algebra, linear estimation methods that incorporate the uncertainty of algebraic elements, and the representation of geometry in Euclidean, projective, conformal and conic space. The second part is dedicated to applications of geometric algebra, which include uncertain geometry and transformations, a generalized camera model, and pose estimation.
Graduate students, scientists, researchers and practitioners will benefit from this book. The examples given in the text are mostly recent research results, so practitioners can see how to apply geometric algebra to real tasks, while researchers note starting points for future investigations. Students will profit from the detailed introduction to geometric algebra, while the text is supported by the author's visualization software, CLUCalc, freely available online, and a website that includes downloadable exercises, slides and tutorials.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 386
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Februar 2009
- ISBN-13: 9783540890683
- Artikelnr.: 37372069