- Data Privacy Games (eBook, PDF)69,95 €
- Information Security Governance (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Semantic Applications (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Anwendungsbezogenes Projektmanagement (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
- Web Services in the Enterprise (eBook, PDF)142,95 €
- Unleugbare Daten und digitale Währungen (eBook, PDF)24,99 €
- IT-Einkauf kompakt (eBook, PDF)14,99 €
This book describes the key aspects of content protection and DRM systems, the objective being to demystify the technology and techniques. In the first part of the book, the author builds the foundations, with sections that cover the rationale for protecting digital video content; video piracy; current toolboxes that employ cryptography, watermarking, tamper resistance, and rights expression languages; different ways to model video content protection; and DRM. In the second part, he describes the main existing deployed solutions, including video ecosystems; how video is protected in broadcasting; descriptions of DRM systems, such as Microsoft's DRM and Apple's FairPlay; techniques for protecting prerecorded content distributed using DVDs or Blu-ray; and future methods used to protect content within the home network. The final part of the book looks towards future research topics, and the key problem of interoperability.
While the book focuses on protecting video content, the DRM principles and technologies described are also used to protect many other types of content, such as ebooks, documents and games. The book will be of value to industrial researchers and engineers developing related technologies, academics and students in information security, cryptography and media systems, and engaged consumers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.06.2012
- ISBN-13: 9783642173455
- Artikelnr.: 37734175