- Groups and Symmetries (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Representation Theory of Finite Groups (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Representations of Linear Groups (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- The Finite Simple Groups (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Lie Groups (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Theorie der endlichen Gruppen (eBook, PDF)22,47 €
- Representation Theory of Algebraic Groups and Quantum Groups (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Provides a wealth of exercises and problems to support self-study.
Additional online resources on more challenging and more specialised topics can be used as extension material for courses, or for further independent study.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 311
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. Dezember 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781848828896
- Artikelnr.: 37361586
"This is a self-contained introduction to the theory of finite groups. The treatment is exhaustive, from the elementary basic results up to characters and representations of finite groups ... . main results are accompanied by several well-chosen examples, and there are many computations with groups of small order, giving the reader a sense of concreteness. ... well-written book, not too wordy nor too terse. Concepts and results are illustrated with examples, and the problem sets at the end of every chapter nicely complement the theory." (Felipe Zaldivar, The Mathematical Association of America, March, 2010)
"This book is an introduction to the finite group theory for undergraduate and beginning graduate mathematicians." (Anatoli Kondrat'ev, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1200, 2011)