- Sound and Structural Vibration (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Advances in the Theory of Plates and Shells (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Vibration of Laminated Shells and Plates (eBook, PDF)165,95 €
- Strength of Structural Elements (eBook, PDF)61,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Mauerwerk-Kalender 2011 (eBook, PDF)70,99 €
- Newnes Industrial Control Wiring Guide (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
In this greatly expanded and extensively revised edition, the authors have retained most of the analytically based material that forms the pedagogical content of the first edition, and have expanded it to present the theoretical foundations of modern numerical analysis. Application of the latter is illustrated by examples that have been chosen to complement the analytical approaches to solving fairly simple problems of sound radiation, transmission and fluid-structural coupling that are presented in the first edition. The number of examples of experimental data that relate to the theoretical content, and illustrate important features of vibroacoustic interaction, has been augmented by the inclusion of a selection from the vast amount of material published during the past twenty five years. The final chapter on the active control of sound and vibration has no precursor in the first edition.
* Covers theoretical approaches to modeling and analysis
* Highly applicable to challenges in industry and academia
* For engineering students to use throughout their career
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Elsevier Science & Techn.
- Seitenzahl: 656
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. Januar 2007
- ISBN-13: 9780080471105
- Artikelnr.: 38114127