- Indian Agriculture Towards 203042,79 €
- Transforming Food Systems for a Rising India22,99 €
- Socio-Technical Innovation Bundles for Agri-Food Systems Transformation31,99 €
- Socio-Technical Innovation Bundles for Agri-Food Systems Transformation38,99 €
- Pulses for Food and Nutritional Security of India89,99 €
- Food Systems for a Rising India18,99 €
- Revitalizing Indian Agriculture and Boosting Farmer Incomes38,99 €
The book comprises of ten contributions. Apart from the overview chapter on transformational change and the concluding chapter on pathways for 2030, there are eight thematic chapters on topics such as transforming Indian agriculture, dietary diversity for nutritive and safe food; climate crisis and risk management; water in agriculture; pests, pandemics, preparedness and biosecurity natural farming; agroecology and biodiverse futures; science, technology and innovation in agriculture; and structural reforms and governance. The writing style of these papers written by technical experts is forward-looking-not merely an analysis of what has been and why it was so, but what ought to be.
This is an essential reading for those interested in agriculture, food and nutrition sectors of India, and more so their interconnectedness.