- Sustainability, Conservation, and Creativity (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Agricultural Policy in the United States (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- The Economics of Farm Management (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Water for Food Security, Nutrition and Social Justice (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- The Water Footprint of Modern Consumer Society (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The Economic Metabolism (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
"Sustainability" has become an increasingly popular term as a signal of concerns with long-term environmental consequences of human actions. Sustainability as a goal has started to replace "development" as a way of describing policies that go beyond the concept of increasing commercial production or making monetary profits from enterprises. By focusing on topical case histories on agricultural activity, stock-keeping, cash cropping, mining, and renewable energy, the authors highlight how ethnographic studies can and should inform policy decisions at both local and global levels.
This book will be of great interest to students and scholars of applied anthropology, sociology, and development studies.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.