- King Flashypants and the Boo-Hoo Witches (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- King Flashypants and the Toys of Terror (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- King Flashypants and the Creature From Crong (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- King Flashypants and the Snowball of Doom (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Legend of Spud Murphy (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Boyface and the Uncertain Ponies (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Boyface and the Quantum Chromatic Disruption Machine (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
'One for fans of Horrid Henry and Tom Gates' The Guardian
Edwin isn't an ordinary boy. He is a king, with a throne, and his own suit of armour and a castle with secret passages and everything.
Every Friday, King Edwin spends all his money on chocolate for the peasants. But when the money runs out, Edwin finds himself in a fix. Cue the arrival of evil Emperor Nurbison, in his pointy-collared black cloak and accompanied by scary striding music. He has had his eye on Edwin's kingdom for a while and intends to use the peasants' unhappiness to his advantage!
When the emperor builds a fake dragon out of a cow, green crepe paper, furry monster novelty slippers and two birthday cake candles, to scare the peasants, Edwin knows it's time to come up with the first sneaky plan he's ever had in his life ...
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hachette Children's Group
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Altersempfehlung: ab 7 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.07.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781444929669
- Artikelnr.: 45353333