- Lawrence in Arabia (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Arabs (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- The Man Who Created the Middle East: A Story of Empire, Conflict and the Sykes-Picot Agreement (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Lemon Tree (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- A History of the Arab Peoples (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Hundred Years' War on Palestine (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
In this well-crafted, definitive biography, Laila Parsons tells Qawuqji's dramatic story and sets it in the full context of his turbulent times. Following Israel's decisive victory, Qawuqji was widely faulted as a poor commander with possibly dubious motives. Parsons shows us that the truth was more complex: Although he doubtless made some strategic mistakes, he never gave up fighting for Arab independence and unity, even as those ideals were undermined by powers inside and outside the Arab world.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.08.2016
- ISBN-13: 9780374715380
- Artikelnr.: 44844955