The Nikon D3000 is Nikon's new entry-level camera. With theD3000, you get all the features of Nikon's older cameras along withan updated battery, larger monitor, and improved focus features. Inaddition, the D3000 also offers simpler menus to help first-timeDSLR users.
Assuming no prior dSLR knowledge, veteran author Julie AdairKing offers you a tour of the camera body, a hands-on how-to on allthe features of the D3000, and a step-by-step walkthrough of how toget the photos you want.
* Explains shooting in auto mode, reviews the new video option,and covers working with file size and quality
* Walks you through shifting out of automatic mode and using theD3000's lighting, exposure, focus, and color features
* Demonstrates getting photos from your camera to your PC,developing an effective file system, and sharing photos via print,online, or other ways
Packed with useful tips, this helpful guide encourages you totake control of your camera.
- Verlag: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 336
- Ausstattung/Bilder: Illustrations (some col.)
- Abmessung: 233mm x 189mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 786g
- ISBN-13: 9780470578940
- ISBN-10: 0470578947
- Best.Nr.: 27007130
Part I: Fast Track to Super Snaps.
Chapter 1: Getting the Lay of the Land.
Chapter 2: Taking Great Pictures, Automatically.
Chapter 3: Controlling Picture Quality and Size.
Chapter 4: Reviewing Your Photos.
Part II: Taking Creative Control.
Chapter 5: Getting Creative with Exposure and Lighting.
Chapter 6: Manipulating Focus and Color.
Chapter 7: Putting It All Together.
Part III: Working with Picture Files.
Chapter 8: Downloading, Organizing, and Archiving Your PictureFiles.
Chapter 9: Printing and Sharing Your Pictures.
Part IV: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 10: Ten Fun and Practical Retouch Menu Features.
Chapter 11: Ten Special-Purpose Features to Explore on a RainyDay.