- Broschiertes Buch
High-Performance CMOS Continuous-Time Filters is devoted to the design of CMOS continuous-time filters. CMOS is employed because the most complex integrated circuits have been realized with this technology for two decades. The most important advantages and drawbacks of continuous-time filters ar clearly shown. The transfer function is one of the most important filter parameters but several others (like intermodulation distortion, power-supply rejection ratio, noise level and dynamic range) are fundamental in the design of high-performance systems. Special attention is paid to the practica…mehr
The organization of this text is hierarchical, starting with the design consideration of the basic building blocks and ending with the design of several high-performance continuous-time filters. Most of the circuits have been fabricated, theoretically analyzed and simulated, and silicon measurement results are compared with each other.
High-Performance CMOS Continuous-Time Filters can be used as a text book for senior or graduate courses on this topic and can also be useful for industrial engineers as a reference book.
- The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science Vol.223
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 1993.
- Seitenzahl: 244
- Ausstattung/Bilder: 2010. x, 230 S. 10 SW-Abb., . 235 mm
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 13mm
- Gewicht: 374g
- ISBN-13: 9781441951366
- ISBN-10: 1441951369
- Best.Nr.: 32109187
2. Very Low-Distortion OTA'S for High Frequency Applications
3. Design Considerations for OTA-C Integrators and Full CMOS Resistors
4. The On-Chip Automatic Tuning of Continuous-Time Filters
5. High-Performance Realizations of Continuous-Time Filters
6. General Conclusions