- Introduction to Medieval Europe 300-1500 (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- A History of the Middle Ages, 300-1500 (eBook, ePUB)57,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Sexuality in Medieval Europe (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- Crusading and the Crusader States (eBook, ePUB)41,95 €
- Textual and Visual Representations of Power and Justice in Medieval France (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Florenz: Stadtwelt - Weltstadt (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
Introduction to Medieval Europe 300-1500 provides a comprehensive survey of this complex and varied formative period of European history, covering themes as diverse as barbarian migrations, the impact of Christianisation, the formation of nations and states, the emergence of an expansionist commercial economy, the growth of cities, the Crusades, the effects of plague, and the intellectual and cultural life of the Middle Ages. The book explores the driving forces behind the formation of medieval society and the directions in which it developed and changed. In doing this, the authors cover a wide geographic expanse, including Western interactions with the Byzantine Empire and the Islamic World.
This third edition contains a wealth of new features that help to bring this fascinating era to life, including:
In the book:
- A number of new maps and images to further understanding of the period
- Clear signposting and extended discussions of key topics such as feudalism and gender
- Expanded geographic coverage into Eastern Europe and the Middle East
On the companion website:
- An updated, comparative and interactive timeline, highlighting surprising synchronicities in medieval history, and annotated links to useful websites
- A list of movies, television series and novels related to the Middle Ages, accompanied by introductions and commentaries
- Assignable discussion questions and the maps, plates, figures and tables from the book available to download and use in the classroom
Clear and stimulating, the third edition of Introduction to Medieval Europe is the ideal companion to studying Europe in the Middle Ages at undergraduate level.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 516
- Erscheinungstermin: 03.11.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781351598446
- Artikelnr.: 50002975