- Fictions of the Irish Land War (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Irish Identities and the Great War in Drama and Fiction (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
- Victorian Poet and His Readers: The Strange Case of Tennyson's The Princess (eBook, ePUB)57,95 €
- Wales (eBook, ePUB)62,99 €
- Fighting for Britain? (eBook, ePUB)78,95 €
- Rolfe, Rose, Corvo, Crabbe (eBook, ePUB)62,95 €
- Boundless Salvation (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
This collection includes studies of canonical land war novels, publication channels, collaborations between artists and authors, literary conventions and the interplay between personal experience and literary output. It also includes unique resources such as a reprinted letter by the author Mary Anne Sadlier and a reproduction of Rosa Mulholland's little-known play Our Boycotting. The book concludes with a detailed bibliography of land war fiction between 1879 and 1916, which should inspire further reading and research into the genre.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Peter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.06.2014
- ISBN-13: 9783035394832
- Artikelnr.: 52996803