- The SQL Server DBA's Guide to Docker Containers28,99 €
- Accelerating Development Velocity Using Docker22,99 €
- Verteilte Systeme mit Kubernetes entwerfen29,90 €
- Understanding System.IO for .NET Core 328,99 €
- Modern Full-Stack Development26,99 €
- Linux Containers and Virtualization24,99 €
- Kubernetes Management Design Patterns30,99 €
Containers are the next big thing in IT infrastructure. More and more, we see companies relying on Kubernetes implementations to run their workloads on-premises, in the cloud, or even in hybrid deployments. IT pros and ops teams are now faced with the challenge of getting up to speed on container architecture, knowing how it differs from virtual machines (VMs), and the best means and practices for managing their applications in containers.
Windows Containers for IT Pros explores all of that, from the IT pro experience. You will approach learning about containers through the optics of an author who is accustomed to deploying virtual machines (VMs). You will learn about differences, parallel practices, use cases, and how to get started and go deep into day 2 operations.
What You Will Learn
- Architect and deploy Windows Containers leveraging existing skills
- Containerize existing applications
- Know best practices for managing resources in Windows Containers
- Get comfortable moving containers to the cloud with Azure
- Understand the options for using containers on Azure
Who This Book Is For
Windows IT pros and technical professionals deploying Windows Server and server applications today, such as .NET, ASP.NET, IIS, and more. This book assumes little to no experience with scripting as readers deploy their workloads via one of the Windows UIs (Hyper-V, Server Manager, Windows Admin Center, etc.). Knowledge of VMs and infrastructure, such as clustered operating systems, is recommended but not required.
- Verlag: Apress / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-4842-6685-4
- 1st ed.
- Seitenzahl: 232
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. Februar 2021
- Abmessung: 254mm x 178mm x 12mm
- Gewicht: 448g
- ISBN-13: 9781484266854
- ISBN-10: 1484266854
- Artikelnr.: 60465781
Chapter 2: Getting Started with Windows Containers and Docker
Chapter 3: Containerizing Existing Applications
Chapter 4: Managing Resources in Windows Containers
Chapter 5: Container Management with Windows Admin Center
Chapter 6: Moving Your Containers to the Cloud with Microsoft Azure