- Exam Ref 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Exam Ref 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MCSE) (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Exam Ref 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MCSE) (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Administration Guide: Deploy, Manage and Administer Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Unleashed (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out Mailbox and High Availability (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
The Exam Ref 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 1/e, is the official study guide for Microsoft certification exams. Featuring concise coverage of the skills measured by the exam, challenging Thought Experiments, and pointers to more in-depth material for the candidate needing additional study, exam candidates get professional-level preparation for the exam. The Exam Ref helps candidates determine their readiness for the exam, and provides Exam Tips to help maximize their performance on the exam. The organization of the material mirrors the skills measured by the exam as presented on the certification exam webpage.
Microsoft exams validate on-the-job experience and product knowledge. IT Pros interested in taking Exam 70-345 are likely interested in enhancing their skills for the latest version of Exchange Server. Passing this exam counts toward the MCSE certification. The exam will validate knowledge and skills for designing, deploying, and troubleshooting for Exchange Server 2016. Topics include mailbox databases, Client Access Services, and transport services. Also covered are how to manage an Exchange infrastructure, security, compliance, archiving, eDiscovery, and auditing.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.08.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781509302185
- Artikelnr.: 45961706