- Social Influence and Sustainable Consumption65,99 €
- Consumer Economic Wellbeing46,99 €
- Consumer Economic Wellbeing75,99 €
- Aging Workers and the Employee-Employer Relationship97,99 €
- Crisis-Related Decision-Making and the Influence of Culture on the Behavior of Decision Makers84,99 €
- Reimagining the Purpose of Schools and Educational Organisations97,99 €
- Critical Issues in Cross Cultural Management73,99 €
Social influence: why it matters.
Values, attitudes, opinions, goals, and motivation.
What we buy and who we listen to: the science and art of consumption.
Decision making and problem solving.
Households: productivity and consumption.
Sustainably managing resources in the built environment.
Between its nuanced understanding of social connections and its up-to-date lens on technology, Social Influence and Sustainable Consumption is must reading for researchers in the fields of consumer psychology, consumer behavior, and consumer sustainability.
- International Series on Consumer Science
- Verlag: Springer / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-319-20737-7
- 1st ed. 2015
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Juli 2015
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 485g
- ISBN-13: 9783319207377
- ISBN-10: 3319207377
- Artikelnr.: 42865751