- Foreign Fighters under International Law and Beyond (eBook, PDF)136,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- International Human Right to Conscientious Objection to Military Service and Individual Duties to Disobey Manifestly Illegal Orders (eBook, PDF)110,95 €
- International Economic Law (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- International Trade Law (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- Fundamentals of Military Law (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- A Law of Blood-ties - The 'Right' to Access Genetic Ancestry (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
The book includes eleven original contributions from senior and junior scholars and is divided into two parts, the first focusing on theoretical frameworks and the second presenting several case studies on various institutional aspects. A particular strength of this part is its broad geographical coverage, which encompasses the legal frameworks in Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Asia.
The contributions collected in this book will be of value to a broad readership. Academic scholars will find useful information on lessons learned from reforms implemented in different areas and come to better understand the methodological hurdles involved in reform assessment. Policymakers in national and international organizations can draw on these studies when designing new programs. Lastly, practitioners in developed and developing countries can use these contributions to promote the success of current or new initiatives.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 215
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. Juli 2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319133119
- Artikelnr.: 43956811
2 Cognitive Techniques of Legal Innovation. Giovanni Pascuzzi.
3 Is Competition Policy Useful for Developing Countries ? An Empirical Analysis. Roberto Pardolesi and Danilo Samà.
4 Enforcement Deflection and Innovation. Hugo Acciarri.
5 The Legal Protection of Software in Japan
An Original Model ? Giorgio Fabio Colombo and Matteo Dragoni.
6 Genetically Modified Seeds, Intellectual Property Protection and the Role of Law in Transnational Perspective. Massimiliano Granieri.
7 Open Bioinformation in the Life Sciences as a Gatekeeper for Innovation and Development. Roberto Caso and Rossana Ducato.
8 University Knowledge Transfer: From Fundamental Rights to Open Access within International Law. Valentina Moscon.
9 Innovation in Business Practices of Female Microentrepreneurs in Benin, Cameroon and Côte d'Ivoire. Isabelle Deschamps.