- The Food Medic for Life (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Healthiest Diet on the Planet (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- 5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Get The Glow (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Green for Life (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Food, Glorious Food: The eBook Carb & Calorie Counter, a Guide to Complete Food Counts, ver. 2 (eBook, ePUB)4,69 €
Did you know that porridge isn't actually a healthy way to start the day? That perhaps you should be eating a Mediterranean diet? And that milk doesn't build bones, and eggs aren't the devil? In WTF Should I eat? - Dr Hyman looks at every food group and explains what we've gotten wrong, revealing which foods nurture our health and which pose a threat. He also explains the crucial role food plays in functional medicine and how food systems and policies affect our environmental and personal health.
With myth-busting insights, easy-to-understand science, and delicious, wholesome recipes in every chapter, WTF Should I Eat? is an invaluable resource for cooking, eating and living well.
'Dr Mark Hyman's WTF Should I Eat? offers a masterpiece of truth-telling, a subversive reproach to the industrial systems that threaten our very health - and how each of us can flourish by making better food choices. This could be the most useful book you will read.' - Daniel Goleman
'I find that many people are confused about what constitutes a healthy diet. Food: WTF Should I Eat? is an easy to follow guide to the foods that harm us and the foods that heal us. If you want to take all of the guesswork out of eating a real, whole foods diet, read this book! - Dr. Rangan Chatterjee
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hodder & Stoughton
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.03.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781473680494
- Artikelnr.: 51425697