- Das Mädchen, das Perlen lächelte (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- From Red Earth (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- What is the What (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Education of an Idealist: THE INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- The Last Girl (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- A Croft in the Hills (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Love In A Torn Land (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
6 April 1994: In the skies above Rwanda the President's plane is shot down in flames.
In the chapel of a hillside village, missionary priest Vjeko Curic prepares to save thousands.
Near Kigali, Jean-Pierre holds his family close, fearing for their lives.
The mass slaughter that follows - friends against friends, neighbours against neighbours - is one of the bloodiest chapters in history
Twenty years on, BBC Newsnight producer David Belton, one of the first journalists into Rwanda, tells of the horrors he experienced at first-hand. Following the threads of Jean-Pierre and Vjeko Curic's stories, he revisits a country still marked with blood, in search of those who survived and the legacy of those who did not. This is David Belton's personal quest for the limits of bravery and forgiveness.
Published on the twentieth anniversary of the Rwandan genocide
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 352
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.01.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781446423783
- Artikelnr.: 40440869