- Code Generation with Roslyn20,99 €
- Exploring Advanced Features in C#30,99 €
- .NET Development Using the Compiler API14,99 €
- Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, UML, and MSF38,99 €
- Machine Learning Using R34,99 €
- Continuous Delivery with Visual Studio ALM 201522,99 €
- ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework and CSS42,99 €
Source code is one of the biggest assets of a software company. However if not maintained well, it can become a big liability. As source code becomes larger. more complex and accessed via the cloud, maintaining code quality becomes even more challenging. The author provides straightforward tools and advice on how to manage code quality in this new environment.
Roslyn exposes a set of APIs which allow developers to parse their C sharp and VB.NET code and drastically lower the barrier to entry for Meta programming in .NET. Roslyn has a dedicated set of APIs for creating custom refactoring for integrating with Visual Studio.
What You Will Learn:
Understand the Roslyn Code Parsing API
Data Visualization techniques that make sense for your specific code analysis task
Code Health Monitoring Matrices (from the standard of Code Query Language)
Techniques to identify duplicate/near duplicate code
Who This Book is For: .NET Software Developers and Architects
- Verlag: Apress / Springer, Berlin
- 1st ed.
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. Januar 2017
- Abmessung: 254mm x 178mm x 10mm
- Gewicht: 398g
- ISBN-13: 9781484219249
- ISBN-10: 1484219244
- Artikelnr.: 44537856