- Pro ASP.NET Core MVC 2 (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Microsoft Blazor (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Exploring the .NET Core 3.0 Runtime (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Visual Studio Code Distilled (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Essential Docker for ASP.NET Core MVC (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Visual Studio Code Distilled (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Design Patterns in .NET Core 3 (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
Professional developers get ready to produce leaner applications for the ASP.NET Core platform. This edition puts ASP.NET Core 3 into context, and takes a deep dive into the tools and techniques required to build modern, extensible web applications. New features and capabilities such as MVC 3, Razor Pages, Blazor Server, and Blazor WebAssembly are covered, along with demonstrations of how they can be applied in practice.
Following the same popular format and style found in previous editions, author Adam Freeman explains how to get the most out of ASP.NET Core 3. Starting with the nuts-and-bolts topics, he teaches readers about middleware components, built-in services, request model binding, and more. Moving along, he introduces increasingly more complex topics and advanced features, including endpoint routing and dependency injection.
Written for professionals wanting to incorporate the latest functionality of ASP.NET Core 3 into their projects, this book also serves as a complete reference on ASP.NET Core. Beginners with some background in Microsoft web development will also greatly benefit from the in-depth coverage provided throughout.
What You Will Learn:
- Build a solid foundation and skill set for working with the entire ASP.NET Core platform
- Apply ASP.NET Core 3 and ASP.NET Core 5 features in your developer environment; plentiful reusable templates
- See how to create RESTful web services, web applications, and client-side applications
- Leverage existing knowledge to efficiently get up and running with new programming models
Adam Freeman is an experienced IT professional who has held senior positions in a range of companies, most recently serving as chief technology officer and chief operating officer of a global bank. Now retired, he spends his time writing and long-distance running.
"The Rolls-Royce of ASP.NET books, (or if you're American, the Cadillac). Very thorough!"
Les Jackson, MCSD, DotNet Playbook
"The author's instruction is direct, easy to understand and supplemented with clear code examples... Whether you are a beginner learning ASP.NET Core 3.1 app development, or an experienced professional ready to master advanced concepts, I consider this book a 'must have' for you!"
Jeremy Likness, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft
"...the best single resource for teaching MVC web apps using ASP.NET. "
Charles Carter, MSCS, MSwE, JD, Cloud Application Development Instructor, Microsoft Software and Systems Academy
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 1080
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. Juni 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781484254400
- Artikelnr.: 59574417
1. Putting ASP.NET Core into Context
2. Getting Started
3. Your First ASP.NET Core Application
4. Using the Development Tools
5. Essential C# Features
6. Unit Testing ASP.NET Core Applications
8. SportsStore: Navigation & Cart
9. SportsStore: Completing the Cart
10. SportsStore: Adminstration
11. SportsStore: Security & Deployment
12. Understanding the ASP.NET Core Platform
13. Using URL Routing
14. Using Dependency Injection
15. Using the Platform Features, Part 1
16. Using the Platform Features, Part 2
17. Working with Data
18. Creating the Example Project
19. Creating RESTFul Web Services
20. Advanced Web Service Features
21. Using Controllers with Views
22. Using Controllers with Views, Part 2
23. Using Razor Pages
24. Using View Components
25. Using Tag Helpers
26. Using the Built-In Tag Helpers
27. Using the Forms Tag Helpers
28. Using Model Binding
29. Using Model Validation
30. Using Filters
31. Creating Form Applications
32. Creating the Example Application
33. Using Blazor Server, Part 1
34. Using Blazor Server Part 2
35. Advanced Blazor Features
36. Blazor Forms and Data
37. Blazor Web Assembly
38. Using ASP.NET Core Identity39. Applying ASP.NET Core Identity