- Designing and Implementing IP/MPLS-Based Ethernet Layer 2 VPN Services (eBook, ePUB)53,99 €
- Deploying QoS for Cisco IP and Next Generation Networks (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Configuring Juniper Networks NetScreen and SSG Firewalls (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Network Convergence (eBook, ePUB)39,95 €
- Definitive MPLS Network Designs (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Interconnecting Data Centers Using VPLS (Ensure Business Continuance on Virtualized Networks by Implementing Layer 2 Connectivity Across Layer 3) (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- QoS for IP/MPLS Networks (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
Focusing on three vendors-Juniper, Cisco, and Alcatel-Lucent-the text features illustrations that contain configurations of JUNOS, TiMOS (Alcatel's OS), or Cisco IOS, and each configuration is explained in great detail. Multiple- rather than single-vendor configurations were selected for the sake of diversity as well as to highlight the direction in which the overall industry is going rather than that of a specific vendor. Beginning with a discussion of the building blocks or basics of IP Multicast, the book then details applications and emerging trends, including vendor adoptions, as well as the future of Multicast.
The book is written for engineers, technical managers, and visionaries engaged in the development of next-generation IP Multicast infrastructures.
- Offers contextualized case studies for illustrating deployment of the Next Generation Multicast technology
- Provides the background necessary to understand current generation multi-play applications and their service requirements
- Includes practical tips on various migration options available for moving to the Next Generation framework from the legacy
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Elsevier Science & Techn.
- Seitenzahl: 560
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. August 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780123849243
- Artikelnr.: 38150955