- Data Protection on the Move (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Reloading Data Protection (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- Computers, Privacy and Data Protection: an Element of Choice (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Liability for Crimes Involving Artificial Intelligence Systems (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Privacy and Data Protection Issues of Biometric Applications (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Legal Principles for Combatting Cyberlaundering (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
In the year in which the plans for the revision of the Data Protection Directive will be revealed, the current volume brings together a number of chapters highlighting issues, describing and discussing practices, and offering conceptual analysis of core concepts within the domain of privacy and data protection. The book's first part focuses on surveillance, profiling and prediction; the second on regulation, enforcement, and security; and the third on some of the fundamental concepts in the area of privacy and data protection. Reading the various chapters it appears that the 'patient' needs to be cured of quite some weak spots, illnesses and malformations. European data protection is at a turning point and the new challenges are not only accentuating the existing flaws and the anticipated difficulties, but also, more positively, the merits and the need for strong and accurate data protection practices and rules in Europe, and elsewhere.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 363
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.02.2012
- ISBN-13: 9789400729032
- Artikelnr.: 37410904