- HBR Guide to Motivating People (HBR Guide Series) (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- Confidence (HBR Emotional Intelligence Series) (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Acting with Power (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Harvard Business Review Everyday Emotional Intelligence (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Power and Impact (HBR Emotional Intelligence Series) (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Working With Emotional Intelligence (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
Listening is a critical skill that leaders and managers often take for granted. By learning to listen mindfully, you can keep your employees more engaged, foster the discovery of new ideas, and hear what you need to hear in a discussion rather than what you expect to hear.
The book will teach you what great listeners do, how to stay fully present in challenging conversations, and how empathic listening can help others learn and grow.
This volume includes the work of:
- Peter Bregman
- Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman
- Rasmus Hougaard and Jacqueline Carter
- Amy Jen Su and Muriel Maignan Wilkins
How to be human at work. The HBR Emotional Intelligence Series features smart, essential reading on the human side of professional life from the pages of Harvard Business Review. Each book in the series offers proven research showing how our emotions impact our work lives, practical advice for managing difficult people and situations, and inspiring essays on what it means to tend to our emotional well-being at work. Uplifting and practical, these books describe the social skills that are critical for ambitious professionals to master.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Harvard Business Review Press
- Seitenzahl: 160
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. März 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781633696686
- Artikelnr.: 55136183