- The Young Female Athlete (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- The Young Tennis Player (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- The Adolescent Athlete (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Masterful Care of the Aging Athlete (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Best Practice Protocols for Physique Assessment in Sport (eBook, PDF)91,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- Injury in Pediatric and Adolescent Sports (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
The female athlete triad is often seen in sports where low body weight is emphasized, such as gymnastics, figure skating, and running, though it can appear in any sport or activity. The interrelated symptoms - eating disorders, amenorrhea, and low bone mass - exist on a spectrum of severity and are serious and potentially life-threatening if not properly treated. Psychological problems, in addition to medical ones, are not uncommon. The Female Athlete Triad: A Clinical Guide discusses all of these areas for a well-rounded and in-depth approach to the phenomenon and will be a useful reference for any clinician working with female athletes across the lifespan.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 28.10.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781489975256
- Artikelnr.: 43802414