- African Menagerie: A Celebration of Nature33,99 €
- Home Taxidermy or Pleasure and Profit - A Guide for Those Who Wish to Prepare and Mount Animals, Birds, Fish, Reptiles, Etc., for Home, Den or Office Decoration41,99 €
- Tropical Fish: Pop-Up12,99 €
- Gizelle's Bucket List13,99 €
- Look Big: And Other Tips for Surviving Animal Encounters of All Kinds14,99 €
- The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs: A New History of a Lost World24,99 €
- Ohio Wildlife Encyclopedia: An Illustrated Guide to Birds, Fish, Mammals, Reptiles, and Amphibians29,99 €
For anyone who is passionate about wildlife, this bucket list offers around-the-world listings of ways to experience animals and birds in their natural habitats. Fun, life-affirming activities are the focus from action-packed adventures (riding with wild horses in France, snorkeling with sharks in Belize) to more relaxing experiences (walking through a wildflower reserve in South Africa or floating among corals in the Maldives).
Each activity is location-specific and geographically unique - kayaking with whales in Canada, watching snow monkeys take a sauna in Japan, going on a desert safari in Dubai. The book also addresses the issues facing vulnerable and endangered species, and suggests ways that travelers can help. Conservation-themed adventures include working as a Giant Panda keeper in China, volunteering at an endangered orangutan rescue in Indonesia, and guarding baby turtles in Costa Rica as they make their way from beach to ocean.
Everyone has lifelong dreams of experiences they yearn to have, and this bucket list provides all the inspiration and practical advice necessary for the seasoned globetrotter or armchair traveller alike.
- Verlag: Rizzoli Us; Universe
- Seitenzahl: 416
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. Oktober 2018
- Abmessung: 231mm x 180mm x 38mm
- Gewicht: 1364g
- ISBN-13: 9780789334459
- ISBN-10: 0789334453
- Artikelnr.: 52151648