- The Genius of Birds (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- RSPB Pocket Guide to British Birds (eBook, PDF)8,95 €
- RSPB Spotlight Sparrows (eBook, PDF)10,95 €
- RSPB Handbook of Garden Wildlife (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- Wir tun was für Bienen (eBook, PDF)12,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Oceanic Birds of the World (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
The ebook profiles the 40 British garden birds, each illustrated with in-situ photography to make identification easy. The sections on bird-feeding provide advice on different kinds of feeders, where to position them, and the right kinds of food to give birds, while practical projects include making and siting a nest box. Other sections show you how to design a bird-friendly garden, including choosing plants to attract particular species. The ebook also gives information about seasonal changes in bird behaviour, and a helpful size-comparison gallery for the species profiled in the ebook makes identification easy.
RSPB Pocket Garden Birdwatch is perfect for the budding birdwatcher or families getting involved in birdwatching together. It is also ideal to use it during the RSPB's annual Big Garden Birdwatch event to help them monitor trends and keep track of how each species is doing.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.01.2020
- ISBN-13: 9780241444740
- Artikelnr.: 58392341