- Across Many Mountains (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Snow Lion and the Dragon (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- The Monastery Rules (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- The Chinese Revolution on the Tibetan Frontier (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- The Rise of Gönpo Namgyel in Kham (eBook, ePUB)102,95 €
- The Dawn of Tibet (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
Now, for the first time, Gyalo Thondup is prepared to tell his story. His remarkable account offers an intimate, personal look at the Dalai Lama and his immediate family, as well as an insider's view of the vicious and sometimes deadly struggles within the Potala Palace - the seat of power in Tibet. His is a story of the 'real' Tibet - a country that is secular as well as sacred, where the source of conflict is not just with China but between Tibetans themselves. Candid and insightful, this long-awaited account reveals Gyalo Thondup to have been a key figure in the great game played out by China, India, Russia and the United States over the strategically important Tibetan plateau.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Ebury Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.04.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781448175963
- Artikelnr.: 42491067