- Traumberuf Tänzer (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Matthew Bourne and His Adventures in Dance (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The Royal Ballet: 75 Years (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Everyday Dancer (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Bolshoi Confidential: Secrets of the Russian Ballet from the Rule of the Tsars to Today (eBook, ePUB)7,98 €
- Life in Motion (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Faber Pocket Guide to Ballet (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
Nureyev's achievements and conquests became legendary: he rose out of Tatar peasant poverty to become the Kirov's thrilling maverick star; slept with his beloved mentor's wife; defected to the West in l961; sparked Rudimania across the globe; gave his rabid sexuality full reign; established the most rhapsodic partnership in dance history with the middle-aged Margot Fonteyn; reinvented male technique; gatecrashed modern dance; moulded new stars; and staged Russia's unknown ballet masterpieces in the West.
Julie Kavanagh's uncompromising and magnificent biography, ten years in the making, is a brilliant tribute to a superstar the world can never forget.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 848
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.12.2013
- ISBN-13: 9780141912134
- Artikelnr.: 40065075