- Aussie Grit: My Formula One Journey (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Unknown Kimi Raikkonen (eBook, ePUB)5,92 €
- Niki Lauda (eBook, ePUB)9,88 €
- I Love This Game (eBook, ePUB)9,88 €
- The Boys in the Boat (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Ali: A Life (eBook, ePUB)5,92 €
- Above the Clouds: How I Carved My Own Path to the Top of the World (eBook, ePUB)10,59 €
Across four decades, Ross Brawn was one of the most innovative and successful technical directors and then team principals in Formula One. Leading Benetton, Ferrari, Honda, Brawn and Mercedes, he worked with drivers such as Michael Schumacher, Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton to make them world champions. In 2017, he was appointed F1's managing director, motor sports, by the sport's new owners Liberty Media. Now, in this fascinating book written with Adam Parr (who was CEO and then chairman of Williams for five years), he looks back over his career and methods to assess how he did it, and where occasionally he got things wrong.
Total Competition is a definitive portrait of modern motorsport. In the book, Brawn and Parr explore the unique pressures of Formula One, their battles with Bernie Ecclestone, and the cut-throat world they inhabited, where coming second is never good enough. This book will appeal not only to the millions of Formula One fans who want to understand how Brawn operates, it will also provide many lessons in how to achieve your own business goals.
'A must-have insight into the awe-inspiring career of a true motor racing great' Daily Express
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Simon + Schuster Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 03.11.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781471162374
- Artikelnr.: 45390503