- Sailing into Retirement16,36 €
- Ship17,99 €
- A Short History of Seafaring9,59 €
- The Football Book16,99 €
- The Sports Book16,99 €
- The Catamaran Book18,99 €
- The Boy's Own Book of Boats - Including Vessels of Every Rig and Size to be Found Floating on the Waters in All Parts of the World - Together with Complete Instructions How to Make Sailing Models29,99 €
A market leader in sailing guides, the fourth edition of The Complete Sailing Manual is packed with informative text from former British national champion Steve Sleight, and includes a foreword by Olympic gold medallist Sir Ben Ainslie. Steve Sleight's expert advice is brought to life with breathtaking action photography and clear illustrations. This invaluable guide offers extensive coverage of sailing practice, including foiling catamarans, apparent wind sailing, long-distance cruising, and electronic navigation.
From tying knots and boat care to vital equipment, learn all you need to know to become a sailor and boat owner. Further your understanding of the sport and develop your technique with information on the science and physics of sailing a boat. The Complete Sailing Manual also shows you how to become a confident competitor with tips on the etiquette, rules, and techniques of racing a course.
Packed with essential information, handy diagrams, and step-by-step artwork, this is only sailing handbook you need when out on the waves.
- Verlag: Dorling Kindersley Uk
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 438596
- Seitenzahl: 448
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Juni 2017
- Abmessung: 241mm x 200mm x 30mm
- Gewicht: 1377g
- ISBN-13: 9780241289303
- ISBN-10: 0241289300
- Artikelnr.: 47460836