- Neighborhood Semantics for Modal Logic (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Linking Game-Theoretical Approaches with Constructive Type Theory (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Games, Norms and Reasons (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Philosophy's Loss of Logic to Mathematics (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Applications of Formal Philosophy (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Structures and Algorithms (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Philosophy of Science in Practice (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
Hintikka was a prodigious and esteemed philosopher and logician, and his death in August 2015 was a huge loss to the philosophical community. This book, whose chapters have been in preparation for several years, is dedicated to the work of Jaako Hintikka, and to his memory.
This edited volume consists of 23 contributions from leading logicians and philosophers, who discuss themes that span across the entire range of Hintikka's career. Semantic Representationalism, Logical Dialogues, Knowledge and Epistemic logic are among some of the topics covered in this book's chapters.
The book should appeal to students, scholars and teachers who wish to explore the philosophy of Jaako Hintikka.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 632
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.01.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319628646
- Artikelnr.: 52944230