- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction99,99 €
- Female Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery51,99 €
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction229,99 €
- Imaging Pelvic Floor Disorders123,99 €
- Therapeutic Management of Incontinence and Pelvic Pain73,99 €
- Complications of Female Incontinence and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery109,99 €
- Atlas of Pelvic Floor Ultrasound123,99 €
Topics covered include:
- Neurophysiology; Investigation of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction; Inflammatory Conditions
- Painful Bladder and Pelvic Syndromes
- Common Bowel Problems; Conservative Treatments for Pelvic Floor Disorders; Surgical Approaches to Urinary and Faecal Incontinence; Surgery for Disorders of Pelvic Support; Fistulae
- Operative Trauma
- Postoperative Problems.
This text includes sections on anatomy, normal and abnormal physiology, investigation techniques, inflammatory conditions and treatment options. The international panel of contributors is at the forefront of research in the field; the editors have assembled these contributors and topics that span the entire range of pelvic floor disorders in women. Throughout, the emphasis is on an evidence-based approach to the treatment of pelvic floor problems. Indispensable for gynecologists and urologists.
- Verlag: Key College Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 11557012
- 2nd ed.
- Erscheinungstermin: November 2006
- Abmessung: 270mm x 193mm x 29mm
- Gewicht: 1495g
- ISBN-13: 9781846282379
- ISBN-10: 1846282373
- Artikelnr.: 15176115
I. Introduction.- II. Anatomy, Physiology, Neurophysiology: Pelvic Floor. Lower Urinary Tract, Anorectum. Anomalies. Female Pelvic Support. Pregnancy, Childbirth.- III. Investigations: Urodynamics. Videourodynamic Studies. Ultrasound. MRI Studies. Neurophysiologic Testing. Cystoscopy, Urethroscopy.- IV. Inflammatory Conditions, Painful Bladder, Pelvic Syndromes, Common Bowel Problems: Urinary Tract Infections. Urethral Syndrome. Interstitial Cystitis. Vulvodynia, Vestibulitis. Urogenital Atrophy.- V. Conservative Treatment: Pharmacologic Approach. Behavioural Management. Biofeedback, Functional Electrical Stimulation. Supportive Devices. Sacral Nerves Neurostimulation.- VI. Surgical Approaches to Incontinence: Colporrhapy. Buttress Procedures. Endoscopic Suspensions. Retropubic Urethropexies. Slings. Artificial Sphincters. Minimal Access Surgery. Bulking Agents.- VII. Surgery: Sacrospinous Vault Suspension, Colposacropexy.- VIII. Fistulae, Operative Trauma, Postoperative Problems.