- The Sociology of Health and Medicine: A Critical Introduction73,99 €
- Exploring Disability69,99 €
- The Autism Matrix: The Social Origins of the Autism Epidemic30,99 €
- Reflective Practice65,99 €
- Why Some Politicians Are More Dangerous Than Others60,99 €
- Ageing69,99 €
- Blackwell Companion to Medical197,99 €
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
- 1. Auflage
- Seitenzahl: 618
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Dezember 2009
- Abmessung: 250mm x 175mm x 37mm
- Gewicht: 1232g
- ISBN-13: 9781405188685
- ISBN-10: 1405188685
- Artikelnr.: 27526391
Part I: Introduction
Part II: Health and Social Inequalities
Part III: Health and Social Relationships
Part IV: Health and Disease
Part V: Health Care Delivery
Part VI: New Developments
Part I: Substantive Topics.
Part II: Regional Perspectives.
Russia and Eastern Europe.
Asia and the Pacific Region.
Mildred Blaxter, University of East Anglia
"...This volume is recommended as an authoritativeresource in medical sociology for upper division undergraduatesthrough professionals."
"This is certainly a book that should be in any reputablehealth studies library. Its bibliographies are an invaluableresource."
Social Science & Medicine
"This book is an important compendium that reflects theglobal growth of medical sociology. As a collection byinternational scholars writing about medical sociology and healthcare in their own countries, this book is destined to become abenchmark resource."
Peter Conrad, Brandeis University
"This text is a useful and valuable resource for students andresearchers working in the field of medical sociology."Sociology