- The History of Sexuality: 1 (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The History of Sexuality: 4 (eBook, ePUB)17,99 €
- Discourses and Selected Writings (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Meditations (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Meditations (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- George Berkeley (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- The Man in the High Castle and Philosophy (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
In the third volume of his acclaimed examination of sexuality in modern Western society, Foucault investigates the Golden Age of Rome to reveal a decisive break from the classical Greek version of sexual pleasure. Exploring the moral reflections of philosophers and physicians of the era, he identifies a growing anxiety over sexual activity and its consequences. At the core of this transformation Foucault found the principles of the 'care of the self': the belief that the self is an object of knowledge to be cultivated over time, and the implications this has for ethics and behaviour.
'Magnificent ... Foucault's great achievement is to illuminate an entire and cohesive body of thought. It is brilliantly done' Daily Telegraph
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. November 2019
- ISBN-13: 9780141991368
- Artikelnr.: 57107011