- Moral Contract Theory and Social Cognition (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Reconceiving Medical Ethics (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- "Was den Menschen eigentlich zum Menschen macht ..." (eBook, PDF)24,00 €
- Theorie der praktischen Freiheit (eBook, PDF)164,95 €
- The Shame of Reason in Organizational Change (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Inheritance of Wealth (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Violence and Meaning (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
Yet all is not lost in this arena of snap verdicts and social misfires. In this sensitive and creative book, Ziyad Marar reclaims judgement proposing that we need it in order to value ourselves and others; we can't live abundantly without the peaks and troughs of judgement. Drawing upon psychology, philosophy, TV, Film, poetry and literature, Marar reveals a world which takes seriously our need to reach out and connect and one where hope, however tentative, can blossom.
There are no easy answers here, but there are moments where our judging can become generous and forgiving; moments where the cracks in the world feel like possibilities rather than dead ends, moments when the light comes in.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.02.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781474298322
- Artikelnr.: 52963959