- The Great Reset (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Second Curve (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- The Laws of Disruption (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Internet is Not the Answer (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Third Pillar: The Revival of Community in a Polarised World (eBook, ePUB)3,42 €
- The Art of Business Wars (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- The Art of Business Wars (eBook, ePUB)19,64 €
The disruption has many causes: the internet's rapid spread; the challenge from emerging markets in innovation and manufacturing; clever management techniques that are forcing companies to rethink strategy; robots advancing from the factory floor into the service sector; and much more. These developments are shaking business and social life to its foundations, producing a new set of winners and losers, and forcing everyone to adapt and change.
The Great Disruption explains:
- The forces that are disrupting today's business world, and the management gurus that predicted them.
- Who are the winners and the losers, and how institutions have tried (and often failed) to change.
- How classic management problems, such as talent management, distribution, and outsourcing persist, but with a new twist.
- What the future holds for companies, universities, competition and society.
It also reminds us why Joseph Schumpeter's ideas about creative destruction are particularly valuable today.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Profile
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.04.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781782831310
- Artikelnr.: 42564655