- Advanced Thermal Management Materials (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Probabilistic Prognostics and Health Management of Energy Systems (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Modeling and Simulation of Thermal Power Plants with ThermoSysPro (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Solving Problems in Thermal Engineering (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Thermal-Hydraulic Analysis of Nuclear Reactors (eBook, PDF)195,95 €
- Modular High-temperature Gas-cooled Reactor Power Plant (eBook, PDF)213,95 €
- Analytical Methods for Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow Problems (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
Taking in view that the power plant performance can be evaluated not only based on thermodynamic related indexes, such as heat-rate, Thermal Power Plant Performance Analysis focuses on the presentation of reliability-based tools used to define performance of complex systems and introduces the basic concepts of reliability, maintainability and risk analysis aiming at their application as tools for power plant performance improvement, including:
· selection of critical equipment and components,
· definition of maintenance plans, mainly for auxiliary systems, and
· execution of decision analysis based on risk concepts.
The comprehensive presentation of each analysis allows future application of the methodology making Thermal Power Plant Performance Analysis a key resource for undergraduate and postgraduate students in mechanical and nuclear engineering.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.01.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781447123095
- Artikelnr.: 37359649