- Tall Building Foundation Design (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- Rock Fall Engineering (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Soil Mechanics Fundamentals and Applications (eBook, PDF)66,95 €
- Soil Liquefaction during Recent Large-Scale Earthquakes (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Fundamentals of Ground Engineering (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Advances in Civil Engineering and Building Materials (eBook, PDF)194,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
After a general review of the characteristics of tall buildings, various foundation options are discussed followed by the general principles of foundation design as applied to tall buildings. Considerable attention is paid to the methods of assessment of the geotechnical design parameters, as this is a critical component of the design process. A detailed treatment is then given to foundation design for various conditions, including ultimate stability, serviceability, ground movements, dynamic loadings and seismic loadings. Basement wall design is also addressed. The last part of the book deals with pile load testing and foundation performance measurement, and finally, the description of a number of case histories.
A feature of the book is the emphasis it places on the various stages of foundation design: preliminary, detailed and final, and the presentation of a number of relevant methods of design associated with each stage.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 560
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. Juli 2017
- ISBN-13: 9781498796088
- Artikelnr.: 48840304