- Sobolev Spaces, Their Generalizations and Elliptic Problems in Smooth and Lipschitz Domains66,99 €
- Theory of Sobolev Multipliers131,99 €
- Theory of Sobolev Multipliers130,99 €
- Sobolev Spaces of Fractional Order, Nemytskij Operators, and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations175,99 €
- Hörmander Spaces, Interpolation, and Elliptic Problems77,99 €
- Sobolev Spaces on Domains44,99 €
- Nonlinear Potential Theory and Weighted Sobolev Spaces37,40 €
The author, who is a prominent expert in the theory of linear partial differential equations, spectral theory and pseudodifferential operators, has included his own very recent findings in the present book.
The book is well suited as a modern graduate textbook, utilizing a thorough and clear format that strikes a good balance between the choice of material and the style of exposition. It can be used both as an introduction to recent advances in elliptic equations and boundary value problems and as a valuable survey and reference work. It also includes a good deal of new and extremely useful material not available in standard textbooks to date.
Graduate and post-graduate students, as well as specialists working in the fields of partial differential equations, functional analysis, operator theory and mathematical physics will find this book particularly valuable.
- Springer Monographs in Mathematics
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Springer International Publishing
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
- Seitenzahl: 348
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. Oktober 2016
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 18mm
- Gewicht: 533g
- ISBN-13: 9783319351834
- ISBN-10: 3319351834
- Artikelnr.: 45999808
"This book should be very useful for all mathematicians and mathematical physicists who want to learn the powerful techniques related to the properties of Sobolev spaces. It is also addressed to graduate students and young researchers interested in new ideas linking all the subjects involved." (Vicentiu D. Radulescu, zbMATH 1322.46002, 2015)