- Nontraditional Machining Processes127,99 €
- Additive Manufacturing - Developments in Training and Education42,99 €
- Metallic Microlattice Structures39,99 €
- 3D Printing and Ubiquitous Manufacturing41,99 €
- Micro-electrical Discharge Machining Processes107,99 €
- The Art of Ceramic Extrusion62,99 €
- Advanced Machining and Manufacturing Processes94,99 €
- SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Verlag: Springer / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-030-00035-6
- 1st ed. 2019
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. September 2018
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 5mm
- Gewicht: 149g
- ISBN-13: 9783030000356
- ISBN-10: 3030000354
- Artikelnr.: 53465010
This chapter contains two sections: First section is related to a brief introduction to advanced manufacturing process (AMP), types, need of modeling and optimization of AMPs. The second section contains introduction to MCDM techniques, a brief overview of the latest research and development trends in modeling and optimization of AMPs based on MCDM approaches.
2. 2. Modeling and Optimization of EDM/WEDM (Approx. 25 pages)
Contains a basic introduction, experimental details, proposed MCDM method, followed by demonstration of the proposed MCDM method, and a case study on process parameter optimization of EDM and WEDM process during the machining of metallic materials.
3. 3. Modeling and Optimization of Abrasive Water Jet Machining (Approx. 15 pages)
Includes a brief introduction, experimental and material details, proposed MCDM technique, validation of the proposed technique via a case study on process parameter optimization of AWJM process of polymer composites machining.
4. 4. Modeling and Optimization of UltraSonic Machining (Approx. 15 pages)
Covers an elementary introduction, material, and experimental methods, suggested MCDM approach and followed by authentication of suggested approach by taking an example of USM process parameter optimization on machining of ceramic composites.
5. 5. Modeling and Optimization of Rapid Prototyping process (Approx. 15 pages)
Contains a basic introduction, material, and experimental methods, proposed MCDM method, followed by a demonstration of proposed MCDM method taking a case study on process parameter optimization of 3D Printer on processing of ceramic 3D products.